OraVet Extra Small Dog (up to 4.5 kg) Dental Chews combats bad breath and the formation of plaque and tartar to defend your dog against dental disease with each delicious bite.
Did you know: 80% of dogs over age three have active dental disease! This can be painful and the bacteria sitting under the gumline can effect your pooch's heart and kidneys.
Each dental chew contains delmopinol to prevent bacteria from adhering to your dog's teeth. The efficacy of this compound has been proven effective in numerous clinical trials.
Delmopinol works to form a preventive barrier that blocks bacteria, and the future formation of plaque and calculus (tartar) that builds up over time. OraVet Chews are the first and only dental hygiene product for dogs that contain delmopinol.
- Large pack contains 28 dental chews, trial pack contains 3 chews
- Softens and scrubs away existing plaque
- Prevents new bacterial attachment
- Defends against new plaque, calculus and bad breath
- Tasty vanilla flavor and chewy texture dogs love
- Each chew is individually wrapped
- Low-calorie formula
- Made for daily use
- This is not recommended for puppies under 6 months of age, pregnant or nursing dogs
- We recommend giving the entire approrpiately sized chew to your dog to limit risks of choking.
- We always recommend supervising your pet with any chews, edibles or toys.