Wanting to make the transition to home and the socalisation period as easy for you and your new pup as possible?
ADAPTIL Junior sends "comforting messages" to help your puppy feel the same comfort and security with your family as it did with it's mother, and supports better learning to help develop a balanced, well-trained adult dog.
The Adaptil Collar is easy to use and convenient as it releases the dog appeasing pheromone constantly (even when the dog is outside). The dog’s body temperature and close contact warm the collar and encourages the diffusion of pheromones into the local environment. It is essential the Adaptil Collar is in close contact with the dog’s skin at all times.
Adaptil Collar is ideal for:
• Puppy socialization
• Travelling (for dogs travelling often or for long journeys and/or going to new destinations such as on holiday, moving home etc.)
• Staying home alone & Learning how to stay at home alone.
Ensure continuous support to your puppy during the socialisation period (from adoption to 6 months old) by using a new collar every month.
ADAPTIL Junior Collar
Each ADAPTIL collar can last up to 4 weeks
The collar does need to be placed snugly around your dog's neck to ensure enough heat activates the collar for maximal effect. Please read the fitting your collar section to ensure this is correct.
We recommend removing your ADAPTIL collar prior to bathing and waiting for your pup's coat to dry before putting it back on to ge the most out of your collar.
• Place a finger in the plastic loop situated in the inside of the collar close to the buckle
• Using this loop pull the thin plastic to uncoil the collar
• Fasten the collar
• Place over our dogs head to tie loosely around the neck
• Tighten the collar to fit snugly with your dog’s skin
• You should be able to place no more than 2 fingers between collar and dog’s skin
• Ensure the collar is fixed inside the buckle
• Cut off the excess portion of the collar